Dean & Brandi Melton - Spouses Selling Houses
Dean and Brandi Metlon - RE/MAX agents in The Woodlands and Spring, Texas
Whom to Contact (What to Invest in) - Q & A
Q:  Where do I get information on homes with historic value?
A:  For information about homes with historic value, contact the National Trust for Historic Preservation, Washington, D.C. at (202) 673-4000.

Q:  Where do I get information on REITS?
A:  Ask for information on real estate investment trusts, or REITs, from the National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts, 1129 20th St., N.W., Washington, DC 20036; (202) 785-8717.

Q:  Where do I learn about HUD foreclosures?
A:  One good source is their Web page

Q:  Where do I find about IRS properties?
A:  Go to the IRS property site at

Copyright 1999 Inman News Features